Property Renovation Insurance

Top Three Tips on how to choose an insurance company or broker!
1.  Ensure the company or broker is qualified and is a member of the Chartered Insurance
     Institute and a member of the FSA.
2.  Make sure the company or broker has specialist experience of property renovations.
     For example, ask for details and case studies of claims they have paid out.
3.  Check the insurance covers you for the key renovation/conversion problems. These
     might include issues from burst pipes, accidental damage, theft of materials/tools
     and loss of builders.
We've listed three companies below that we know, or have used ourselves and it is  
worth contacting them to see if you can get a competitive insurance quote.
To get a quote, click the logo or the 'CLICK HERE' button below to get an insurance quote. 

Towergate Connect

Specialist Insurance for
Underpinned, Non-Standard
Construction and Unoccupied



If you have bought one of Kate's Property Packs and need more help sourcing insurance  
or have a problem, email or tel 0845 838 1763

Disclaimer:  The information supplied above is given in good faith and we cannot accept any
liability for any loss or damage resulting from the use of any of these companies or services.

Free Property Articles

  What are your options if you have one poorly parent and one well parent?
  Leaving a Property Empty Long Term
  What should you do with your parents' home if they are put into care?
  Managing a Property of Non Standard Construction
  Top five things you need to know about thatched properties
Kate's Consumer Portal
FREE Buy to Let eBooks

Download a copy of our
Buy to Let Show eBooks
for FREEsimply click on
the image below

Buy to Let Show - download our Buy to Let eBook for FREE