Land for House Building

publication date: Jan 17, 2012
author/source: Kate Faulkner, Property Expert and Author of Which? Property Books

Land for House Building

Opportunity for Development

Just about every day we are answer consumer property questions and queries for FREE via our Property Forum.

Here's one of the property questions we've recently answered on our forum:-

Q - I've had an approach from a developer who is interested in buying my house for a potential development project. It's a small house with a big garden. How do I find someone to value it as a development site, as opposed to an estate agent's valuation for the house?  READ THE FULL QUESTION HERE

A - Firstly you need to find an RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) surveyor, who operates around the area where the potential site is and has experience of undertaking development valuations of this nature. Do ensure they have the local knowledge and experience and ask them to give you some local examples.  SEE THE FULL ANSWER HERE!


Do you have a property or land question? GET AN ANSWER!  ASK US via our PROPERTY FORUM, email or call 0845 838 1763.

Buy our unique Sellers Service - includes 1:1 support

Buy our unique
First Time Buyers Service - includes 1:1 support

Buy our unique Renovating Service - includes 1:1 support

Buy our unique Making Money from Property Service - includes 1:1 support

Buy our unique Tenants Property Service - includes 1:1 support

See the full list of Kate Faulkner's unique Property Services here!

Need help with a property problem? Have a question? Why not call Designs on Property on 07585 897128 or Contact Us via email.
Kate's Consumer Portal
FREE Buy to Let eBooks

Download a copy of our
Buy to Let Show eBooks
for FREEsimply click on
the image below

Buy to Let Show - download our Buy to Let eBook for FREE